Affiliate marketing used to be easy. Now it’s an ultra-competitive saturated marketplace. Instead of working your ass off for nickle and dime commissions how would you like to earn $500, $1000, $5000, or even $10,000 per sale?Can you really make 1000 bucks plus on a single sale of a product you don’t make, own, or distribute?
It’s not only possible but some of these high-end niches are actually less competitive in many categories because the average marketer is focusing on the easier-to-find small ticket affiliate programs. This site is dedicated to helping you find only the highest paying and most reputable affiliate programs available. There are thousands of ways to make $1000 online but not many that allow you to make that much from one single transaction. Don’t be an average internet marketer; become an exceptional internet marketer.The bottom line in affiliate marketing is this: It takes the same amount of time to promote a product that pays you $500 than it does to promote a product that only pays you $29.
This site will continue to evolve:
OK, here’s the deal. This site is a work in progress and will continue to evolve on a daily basis. Yes daily. I still have a ton of high paying affiliate programs yet to add to this site, and more programs are being launched each week. I will continue to add at least one new affiliate resource or article each day so please bookmark this site and check back often. I promise to keep this site continuously up-to-date, fresh, and relevant. Together we’ll weed out all programs that don’t pay, pay slow, or generally screw their affiliates.
Why did I build this site?
I built this site because I was looking for big ticket commission programs for my own campaigns and was sorely disappointed by the quality of information I found. I thought I could do a much better job organizing and cataloging these programs so why not build a site to help others while I’m helping myself? I’ve thrown a few ads and affiliate links in here and there for minor monetization but for now this site is simply a reference and testing platform for me. But for you, it’s a valuable free resource tool.
What’s my role here?
I am not an affiliate marketing trainer, mentor, or coach. There are plenty of other people who specialize in that and I can help you find them (making an affiliate commission along the way of course!). I’m simply your guide to finding the best affiliate programs that pay the highest commissions.
I am not the gold miner. I am simply the gold mining mercantile here to provide you with the pans, picks, shovels, wheel barrels, whiskey, and maps you need to succeed in this lucrative business.
How you can help:
You can help make this the number one authority site on the highest paying affiliate programs by:
- Participating with your comments and feedback. (I’ll be happy to publish your backlink to your site with your comments as long as you’re not posting an affiliate program listing. That’s my job. If you have a suggestion on a program to add just contact me. Thanks!)
- Linking to my site and sharing my information on social media channels
- Letting me know if you find a non-functioning or irrelevant link
- Buying products and services you need through my affiliate links on this site
- Alerting me to big ticket programs not yet already included
- Letting me know if you’ve had any bad experiences with any recommended programs so I can begin to weed out the bad guys and recommend only the good guys
- Finally, liking us on our brand spanking new Facebook page:
Click HereTo Find Us On Facebook